- t-shirt - pre-washed, or your paints may not adhere well
- fabric paint - follow the instructions on the packaging
- paint brushes
- freezer paper - note, this is not wax paper. It is specifically called “freezer paper” and is sort of waxy on one side but just paper on the other.
- exacto knife
- self healing mat or some corrugated cardboard
- iron (dry, no water in it!)
- piece of corrugated cardboard or plastic
This post is part of the Time for Mama series here at Mama Pea Pod. Join us each month for ideas for creative playtime just for moms!